Serranía de los Yariguíes Bike
The route is of 32 km approximately, it will begin in Barichara with a descent of 14 km approximately until the bridge 'punteadero' where the River Suarez will be appreciated, there we will have a space for taking photographs and hydration. We continue the route with 10 km in flat terrain until the Gómez Niño bridge, where we will have a stop for hydration with a typical drink of the area. With the recharged battery we begin ascent (optional) of approximately 12 km until the Chirigua waterfall, an ideal natural scenery to refresh ourselves!
During this tour through the mountains of Santander agriculture and gastronomy will play an important role, thanks to the different crops that occur in the area, we will have in the background the mountains of the Natural National Park Serranía de los Yariguíes, ending our tour in Palmar--Santander, a small town in the Comunera province that attracts tourists for the warmth of its people and its emblematic ceiba. There we will have the best reward for our palate, because we will taste a typical snack of the palmareños.
- Transport and accompaniment in route.
- Insurance COLASISTENCIA.
- Mountain bikes.
- Fruit / hydration.
- Typical snack.
- Expert MTB guide.
- Assistance during the tour.
- Photograph of the best moments.
Terms and Conditions
- We request to appear at the place and time informed to perform the services, otherwise, we will understand that you do not want to take the service and apply a charge of 100% of the reservation. Faced with an inoperative due to climatic factors, we offer the following options: 1. Relocate a new date of operation 2. Relocate an activity of equal or lesser value.
- salvedad: every person who carries out the activities does so under their own will and is responsible for their actions.