Rafting Río Suárez
The characteristics of these rapids and the volume of water make this river one of the most exciting in Colombia for rafting or kayaking. With class IV + V rapids, suitable for people who love extreme sports.
The departure is from San Gil, in Puente Vásquez via the municipality of Simacota. The journey takes 2 to 3 hours depending on the level of the river, the total activity is 5 hours until the arrival back to San Gil.
Before starting the activity, the corresponding equipment is handed over, a technical talk is given on commands, safety and rowing; and then the practice on the river begins.
At the end, there is a snack based on tropical fruits of the region. Once again, the descent continues until reaching Baraya base, where it is its final point. There the transport will be waiting for them with their personal or exchange things and we will return them to their corresponding hostels.
Age: from 18 to 50 years old.
- Transportation from the office or kayak base.
- Transport from other points: they are additional.
- Professional equipment and guides.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Ropa adecuada que los tourits deben cumplir en el Rafting actividad: es muy importante usar la ropa apropiada (cómoda y segura, con protección UV): una camisa, pantalones cortos, y calzado (zapatos cerrados, preferiblemente zapatillas o sandalias ajustables).
- El uso de una camisa es obligatoria (es muy importante usar una camisa o un suéter con protección UV, esto evitará las quemaduras solares, la fricción con el chaleco, y para la higiene).
- Use protector solar y repelente de insectos.
- Ropa extra (fin de la actividad).
Terms and Conditions
- We request to appear at the place and time informed to perform the services, otherwise, we will understand that you do not want to take the service and apply a charge of 100% of the reservation. Faced with an inoperative due to climatic factors, we offer the following options: 1. Relocate a new date of operation 2. Relocate an activity of equal or lesser value.
- salvedad: every person who carries out the activities does so under their own will and is responsible for their actions.