Rafting en el río chicamocha Clase VI&V
The Chicamocha Canyon is the second largest in the world and in it we can observe the majestic Chicamocha river that for lovers of extreme sports the rating in this river turns out to be quite an experience.
We leave from San Gil at 10:30 A.M. until we reach the starting point of rafting of the Chicamocha River (chicamocha bridge) and we descend to the municipality of JORDAN. Touring 12KM, in the municipality of Jordán you will enjoy a traditional lunch.
of the region including hydration and a beer to pass the heat
- Transportation from San Gil and back
- Accident insurance
- Professional Bilingual Guides
- Safety Kayaker
- Fruit, lunch and beer.
- Antes de iniciar la actividad la persona debe haber desayunado.
- Equipaje con: zapato cerrado, ropa extra para cambio, bloqueador, hidratación.
- No llevar objetos de valor.
- MUJERES: Cabello recogido.
Terms and Conditions
- We request to appear at the place and time informed to perform the services, otherwise, we will understand that you do not want to take the service and apply a charge of 100% of the reservation. Faced with an inoperative due to climatic factors, we offer the following options: 1. Relocate a new date of operation 2. Relocate an activity of equal or lesser value.
- salvedad: every person who carries out the activities does so under their own will and is responsible for their actions.