Rafting en el río Suarez (clase iv y v)
For lovers of extreme sports (over 18 years old)
Rio world class, considered one of the best in South America for its rapids, is a river that is about 1 hour from San Gil. It has a wonderful landscape through the Suarez Canyon and is one of the highest doses of adrenaline for those who dare to walk its waters. The exit to the activity is at 11 a.m.
- Transportation from San Gil (Hotel-Activity and Activity-Hotel)
- Accident insurance
- Moisturizing and fruit mid-course
- Professional bilingual guide
- safety kayak
- Snack and beer.
- Saber nadar
- no tener ninguna lesión reciente
- las mujeres no estar en estado de embarazo.
- Indumentaria adecuada: pantaloneta o vestido de baño, camiseta, tenis o sandalias ajustables, Repelente, Bloqueador Solar, Ropa de cambio, e hidratación.
Terms and Conditions
- We request to appear at the place and time informed to perform the services, otherwise, we will understand that you do not want to take the service and apply a charge of 100% of the reservation. Faced with an inoperative due to climatic factors, we offer the following options: 1. Relocate a new date of operation 2. Relocate an activity of equal or lesser value.
- salvedad: every person who carries out the activities does so under their own will and is responsible for their actions.