It takes place at the following times: 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
We take off near the CHICAMOCHA NATIONAL PARK (5 km up the national road, see how to get on our menu), we have a private take off (The highest Chicamocha canyon), a mountain 1200 meters above the chicamocha river (1740 m.a.s.l.) and a maximum height obtained in flight of 3000 m.a.s.l. in optimal conditions.
It offers a flight between 20 and 30 minutes depending on the conditions we find and the comfort of the passenger once in the flight.
The landing can vary, that is to say if we gain good height we arrive at the same place or otherwise in some of the optional pre-established places to borders of the river Chicamocha, once there the transport of the company is in charge of the transfer to the initial point of meeting.
It is advisable to make the reservation one or two days in advance in high season, because for each passenger there must be a pilot, because paragliding can only make one to seven flights at most. our capacity is 9 pilots.
Every flight depends on climatic and aerological conditions, therefore the pilot decides which is the opportune moment for the takeoff and if it is the case NOT TO FLY.
The pilot chooses the passenger with whom he wants to fly according to his weight, so it does not matter the order of arrival at the launch site if not the weight and the conditions we find, ie if the wind is strong take off with the heaviest and if it is soft with the lightest.
There are additional cases where decisions are made based on the conditions of the day, such as (there may be more cases) the weight of people, usually do not fly less than 40 kg unless the wind is soft, just like people over 110 kg unless the conditions are a little strong.
We also do not fly children under 6 years of age and in the case of any minor (under 18 years of age) it is necessary to fill out an authorization form by a responsible adult.
The organization is willing to provide transportation (from san gil or Panachi) if necessary, but it is better that the client has his for the following reasons.
- If your flight is that of the Chicamocha canyon once the flight is over, you can stay in the Chicamocha National Park all day if you wish, otherwise we will probably return as soon as the activity ends.
- If due to weather conditions or due to the client's own decision the activity is not carried out and it goes with the company's transportation, the amount of $10,000 per person must be paid.
- The road to Chicamocha National Park is all paved, just move 400 meters away from the main road, is accessible to all vehicles.
Our company has qualified personnel, capable and experienced in this type of sports and will give everything to make your vacation an ADVENTURE.
Services included in the tariff:
- Personal Accident Policy and Civil Liability Policy.
- Takeoff and landing photographs (ONLY canyon flight and landing if landing in the same place of takeoff).
- Certified Pilots
- Transportation to and from the place of activity (San Gil exit)
- Hydration (canyon flight ONLY)
- Own flying site (canyon flight)
Terms and Conditions
- We request to appear at the place and time informed to perform the services, otherwise, we will understand that you do not want to take the service and apply a charge of 100% of the reservation. Faced with an inoperative due to climatic factors, we offer the following options: 1. Relocate a new date of operation 2. Relocate an activity of equal or lesser value.
- salvedad: every person who carries out the activities does so under their own will and is responsible for their actions.